Be connected to the main Source.

Life is a bed full of roses. Today we are happy tomorrow we might be unhappy, it all happens for a reason because you never see the stars in broad daylight,there must be pain to feel the joy in every single thing that happens to your life.

I know who I am, I know what I was created to be. If my friend leaves I'm going to remain faithful because I was faithful to God before I was faithful to him/her in the first place. My trust is in God, we have relationship with people before we have relationship with God.


We wonder why we always fall flat on our faces, because you can call to a friend, he/she might not answer but you should never depend on him/her to do anything for you in the first place. 

When God is your source everything else is just resources. 

Be connected to the main source.


Comments